Firecooking with controllable fire heat on 3 levels!
Small enough to pack - easily cooks for a family
Our unique Firegrill designs are far more versatile for cooking than a conventional campfire or BBQ and although compact when stowed, they're big enough to cook for 6 hungry adults*.
Total heat controlWith a Roadii you can utilise and adjust the amount of heat you want, above, on and even under the fire. Having these 3 zones to cook with lets you create the most amazing dishes and when you're done, unlike a BBQ, take the grill off and its a campfire you can sit round to enjoy the warmth.
We designed the fire hearth to be off the ground so it doesn't burn or scorch grass, this is why many campsites are happy for you to use them.
The Firegrill has a tripod with three multi section legs and a suspended fire hearth with a height adjustable cooking grill. It’s designed to burn wood, charcoal or a mixture of both.
How does it work?
The hanging lidded Cookpot is for baking, roasting, stews etc and keeping food hot when batch cooking on the grill. Use the Warmshelf under the firehearth for overhead grilling, pan pizza cooking and food warming.
Cook just about anything anywhere!
- Tripod - compact, pack-down design.
- Carbon steel fire hearth.
- Stainless steel cooking grill - 40cm diameter & height adjustable for perfect heat control.
- Cookpot - 4L height adjustable for heat control, flip lid for a skillet
- Warmshelf - stainless steel, adjustable height for heat control
- Stainless steel fixings
- Industry leading Lifetime Limited Guarantee**.
Packed size = 45 x 45 x 28cm
Built size = 80 x 80 x 140cm
Weight = 19kg
*Using Warmshelf Grill & Cookpot together